Sender:Georgia Real Tours
Date/Time:2008-Mar-21 06:00:00
Subject:Re: Beginnings beginning soon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Beginnings beginning soon Georgia Real Tours 2008-Mar-21 06:00:00
On 3/16/08, yuval levy <#removed#> wrote:

> my initial idea was to go to the place where i shot my
>  first spherical VR ever, and just remake it. but there
>  is ugly construction right now that would be right in
>  the middle of the VR.
>
>  got a better idea instead. object movie of pregnant
>  wife. the pregnancy is only starting to show, but it
>  is a beginning.

Hey Yuv,

How about you do that pano at your first place where the construction
is, and include your wife?  You'll hit THREE 'Beginnings' in one shot.
 First, you commemorate your first pano, second, you catch a new
beginning in the construction, and third (and most importantly) you
catch a new life forming.  And to extend it a bit further, your
growing child is much like the construction, where the child is the
building and your wife is the land.

Hope I'm not going too far down that rabbit hole here...

Oh, and just for the record, I wish this was happening in a month when
our second child is slated to arrive.  ;c)  Alas, I risk my very life
if I asked my wife to be photographed and placed on the internet right
now!!

Cheers,
Robert~

P.S.: I was actually considering an ethanol pump, one of just a
handful in the southeastern U.S. as the beginning of a shift in energy
usage.  Also a nursury (either kind, though plants can't sue me), a
sunrise, or the interior of an Azalea bush, a children's book section
of the library, and a few wackier ideas such as a bottling company (no
can do for me).  Too bad there's no real beginning of geological
features where I live.

--
Mid GA: 478-599-1300
ATL: 678-438-6955