Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2008-Mar-22 13:02:00
Subject:Re: Beginnings beginning soon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Beginnings beginning soon yuval levy 2008-Mar-22 13:02:00
Hi Robert,

--- Georgia Real Tours <#removed#> wrote:
> How about you do that pano at your first place where
> the construction is, and include your wife?

interesting idea, but no, thank you.

> commemorate your first pano

not as important as the new life.

> catch a new beginning in the construction

not as important as the new life, and I did not
articulate well enough. It's archeological digging,
and it is under a lot of snow right now, so it's just
fences and ugly stuff.

I was there location scouting a few weeks ago and got
one from a different perspective:

<http://www.photopla.net/080302dufferin/>

and just now I realize that I don't have the other one
online at all :(

> catch a new life forming.

yes, that's it! And it will be an object movie, not a
pano. Though not the object movie I would have liked
it to be. We're still to early in the pregnancy for
"recreational ultrasound scans"...

> Oh, and just for the record, I wish this was
> happening in a month when
> our second child is slated to arrive.

congratulations!

> Alas, I risk my very life
> if I asked my wife to be photographed and placed on
> the internet right now!!

my wife is usually camera shy, but now she's being
very cooperative. We are having a timelaps of the baby
growing, in our living room. From the patio door a
tree is visible. currently it is literally buried in
snow (we had more than 5 meters cumulated snow fall so
far this season) and in a few months it will bloom.
And we'll go on with this until the baby is born at
the end of the summer and beyond, when it is breast
fed into the autumn.

Not for the internet, but for the family's album.

> P.S.: I was actually considering an ethanol pump,
> one of just a handful in the southeastern U.S. as
> the beginning of a shift in energy usage.

and a bad shift - most ethanol processes are
carbon-inefficient and put pressure on food prices
because they compete with food crop. sorry for
bringing in politics here.

> Also a nursury (either kind, though plants
> can't sue me), a
> sunrise, or the interior of an Azalea bush, a
> children's book section
> of the library, and a few wackier ideas such as a
> bottling company (no
> can do for me).  Too bad there's no real beginning
> of geological
> features where I live.

you have plenty of good ideas, Robert.

happy shooting!