Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2008-Mar-24 15:25:00
Subject:Re: WWP Beginnings Begins

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Beginnings Begins Nick 2008-Mar-24 15:25:00
Hi Markus and Alex

The first couple of events I missed the 'join this event' button
and it took me ages to eventually work out what I was suposed to do.
A suggestion Markus highlight the button in red like you do the pano
page the bits the people have yet to enter you highlighr red.
Something to think about for the next event.

Thanks Nick

--- In #removed#, "Alex Spielberg" <aspielberg@...> wrote:

> OK I missed the 'join this event' button!
> Thanks Marcus.

that's "obviously" wrong). On your page, in the "Contributions"
listing, can you see a small line right below it, reading "No
participation in wwp308: [JOIN THIS EVENT]"?

>   (You are looking at this server, right? The Geoimages is "static"
and will not allow any editing...)