Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-27 09:27:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Willy Kaemena 2008-May-27 09:27:00
Caroling,

In  Stuttgart there were special requirements. The  screen was much
higher from the ground as normally and as this was within a large
exhibition hall, a lot of  noisy activities were  happening around.
Due to these facts the impression was not as immersive as it could be
under better boundary conditions.

You can see more of the hall here:   http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Air/A380Model/
   The hall was dedicated to space and air. The globorama is that
BLACK thing hanging under the roof at the end of the hall to the left
of the Airbus Model.

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/