Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-May-27 02:09:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama caroling 2008-May-27 02:09:00
----------------------  Original Message:  ---------------------
From:    Eduardo Hutter <#removed#>

> the whole WWP and its members would be
> favored by associating with this project.

No, some members of the WWP might be favored, others would not. I urge you to
stop generalizing how you feel. Don't assume that what you like applies to
everyone. Speak for yourself. You can't speak for others. Speaking for myself,
the more I see of the project, the less I want to be part of it. For example,
the way they showed the demo, the screen looked to be in a darkened room, giving
a frame to the visuals. But in the exhibit at Stuttgart, the screen was in a
lighted space with other things going on. Especially below the screen,
distracting action takes place. Kind of like having a table at a fair.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net