Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-29 11:57:00
Subject:Re: silence

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: silence Yuval Levy 2008-May-29 11:57:00
Yuval Levy wrote:
> I like this silence.
> everybody waiting for Mr. Lintermann?

My next goal is to establish telephone contact with ZKM or with their
lawyer. I am herewith mailing them my contact details. I am on the North
American Eastern Coast, at +1.418.948.3374 and they can call me
tomorrow, Friday, possibly during their afternoon (but I am known to not
sleep much).

Just the latest statistics: our little group has grown to 71 WWP
contributors with a total of more than 680 full screen panoramas, of
which 420 have been published before Best of 2006 and have most likely
been infringed upon by Globorama.

Thank you Hans to making me aware that there was Ayrton's Best of 2006
clearly visible in the evidence footage.

Members of my constituency have joined the group under the conditions
stated in <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp/message/9713>. They
have given me the privilege to negotiate with ZKM / Mr. Lintermann about
the matter.

Preparations are also ongoing for the more painful alternative plan
(legal action), and we will not hesitate to go ahead with it if we don't
see signs of cooperation soon.

My next goal is to establish telephone contact with ZKM or with their
lawyer, and understand what are the odds to get to a negotiated
solution. I still hope we can resolve the matter to mutual agreement and
satisfaction.

Ah, fuer die Damen und Herren im ZKM: Sie koennen mit mir Deutsch reden,
und es ist besser wir reden direkt, als per Gericht.

Yuval Levy