Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2008-Jun-01 15:30:00
Subject:Re: Discussion with ZKM's lawyer and next steps

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Discussion with ZKM's lawyer and next steps Fernando Costa Pinto 2008-Jun-01 15:30:00
Hi ,
The existence of the WWP is at danger if we let this issue pass. I
> hope ZKM will come up with the right corrective measures to
> correct/compensate for the past infringement and contribute to the
> further, solid and protected existence of the WWP.
>
> give them some time. we have plenty of time and it cost us nothing to
> wait a little.

 I don't  think that we have plenty.
The more time passes the more is the extension of damages . For all, but
surely most for WWP.
I think that by no means ZKM would risk a reputation damage in accepting to
go to court for this.
Imagine if it ends in  the press.ZKM does not need that.
Also it is of their higher interest to continue with the scheduled  agenda
of  the Globorama .
To get out of this corner is a question of their speed in solving this
unhappy incident they start.

Fernando