Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Jun-03 06:31:00
Subject:Re: Copyright infringement already mentioned in German forum 2007

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Copyright infringement already mentioned in German forum 2007 AYRTON 2008-Jun-03 06:31:00
Sorry but once again my english is not that good to understand what is going
on here with Markus msgs,  and his codiname "unbedeutend" and the post on
that forum, and the msg to the Admins that have dissapered, etc ...
Sorry, but I'm getting very confused .... and worried !

Could someone please explain it better or in a easier english for non-native
speakers ?

THANKS

best
AYRTON