Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2008-Jun-24 16:58:00
Subject:Re: Which one, please?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Which one, please? Rodolpho Pajuaba 2008-Jun-24 16:58:00
Hello to all, I decided to answer all in one message to avoid cluttering the list. I´ll go for the second one, climbing, it has some sentimental values beside the pertinence with the theme.

Erik Krause escreveu:

> On Monday, June 23, 2008 at 17:49, Rodolpho Pajuaba wrote:
>

>> www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/pedra_almoco.html
>>

> This one, where is this please?
>
> best regards
> Erik Krause
Hello, Erik, I´m glad you liked this one, specially you, a Verdon rock climber ;-) . It´s a small mountain at about 30Km from Curitiba, called Anhangava. It´s a tradicional climbing spot, one of the few places near Curitiba where we can climb. Oh, man, how I miss Rio de Janeiro in this regard!! ;-) For the Google Earthers, it´s 25o 24' 14" S / 49o 00' 11" W ; elevation app. 1394m .

gerardoant escreveu:

> I like the second one. The rock and climbing make
> it great.
>
> Nice three shoots Rodolfo!
>
> Saludos, Gerardo

Thank you, Gerardo.

Richard Crowest escreveu:
I'd vote for Pedra Almoco - it's by far the most dramatic image. I
like the idea behind the Buddhist meditation, but quite a few of the
participants look more gloomy than elevated :-/
Nice work!

Well, I have to agree with you, unfortunately seems that the Zazen
didn´t go very well for all ;-) .

Dan Ruettimann escreveu:
> Rodolpho,
> These are all better than mine (which I haven't stitched yet) but I like the climbing one best.
> Dan
Thank you, Dan, you certainly are being modest.

AYRTON escreveu:
> Número 2number two  :-)
> congrats all are nice
>
> Abraços
> AYRTON

Obrigado, Ayrton, as suas certamente também serão.

Thanks again for all, and I can say that, after having forfait-ed the
last 2 or 3 editions, I enjoyed a lot this comeback.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba