Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2008-Jun-24 16:37:00
Subject:Re: Which one, please?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Which one, please? Rodolpho Pajuaba 2008-Jun-24 16:37:00
Thank you, Bostjan, probably climbing will be. Regarding the third one,
it?s not the highest elevation - it?s the group of mountains you see in
front on the opening view - but it?s the closest to my home ;-) . It?s
the top of the mountain where the action of the second pano takes place.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba