Sender:Kathy Wheeler
Date/Time:2008-Jun-29 01:20:00
Subject:Re: A New Cultural Economy

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A New Cultural Economy Kathy Wheeler 2008-Jun-29 01:20:00
On 29/06/2008, at 3:32 AM, #removed# wrote:
> But to me it is obvious that we are
> stake holders and we are involved in issues way beyond a museum and
> a web site.

It would be prudent to explore the issues, but it would be unwise to
become distracted and lose focus on the task at hand. For all we know
this may be yet another strategic move to divide the group and weaken
our resolve to protect our rights.

Step #1: Claim you (ZKM) "assumed" you were doing nothing wrong
according to article (whatever it was).

#1 didn't seem to go down too well so "if you cant blind them with
science (#1) ... baffle them with bullshit (#2)" ...

Step #2: Claim you have the high moral ground yadda yadda ... keep
them distracted and arguing amongst themselves ...

They are playing a stupid game instead of owning up to their
responsibilities.

KathyW.