Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2008-Jun-29 10:49:00
Subject:Re: A New Cultural Economy

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A New Cultural Economy pedro_silva58 2008-Jun-29 10:49:00
i agree.
that's also why i didn't bother to reply to mr weibel's letter with
anything of substance.  if, as seems likely, they will use the moral
argument in court, they may be interested in knowing how we might
reply, and get prepared for that too.  the less substantive arguments
we show them now, the better.  remember, they monitor our reactions.
i say, they give us bs, we return bs to them too!
cheers,
pedro