Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Dec-26 19:29:00
Subject:Re: Waiting for your WWP account or password?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Waiting for your WWP account or password? Roger Howard 2004-Dec-26 19:29:00
On Dec 25, 2004, at 5:25 PM, Luca Vascon wrote:

> I think I speak in the name of the whole list if I say TAKE IT EASY,
> and we
> are in de same condition.
> Maybe we prorogate the limit of other 4-5 days, there is no problem.
> It is
> Xmas for all of us, and it is not a work.
> It is serious play!!!

I'm only in town and near an internet connection for the next few hours
(having come to town to upload my pano!) and wasn't aware there'd be a
registration process this time around... I'm not complaining, but if my
registration can be expedited that would be great, as I won't be near
an internet connection again for maybe another week (as I am taking it
easy, in the middle of nowhere!)

Happy holidays to everyone, I'm looking forward to cruising the site
when I return.

-R