Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Sep-25 18:20:00
Subject:Re: Old Colored QTVR Object movie

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Old Colored QTVR Object movie Caroling Geary 2008-Sep-25 18:20:00
I did an object movie with view animation for the June, 1999
solstice. It seems to run awkwardly now. The views have to be GIFs as
I remember and object movies can quickly grow large file sizes. Also,
you never know when the movie is fully downloaded. If you drag it too
early, you see only a few of the images, but again, you don't know
what you missed or if you missed something.

http://wholeo.net/Trips/Imagine/RitualSpaces/GaiaPoint/
gatewayOfDreams/gaiaPtColorsSolst5.htm

I used the grid idea in this movie for Wrinkle 4 (drag around to see
different plants at different times):
http://wholeo.net/Trips/Imagine/RitualSpaces/lostNfound/EIE/wrinkle4/
wrinkle4plant.htm

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net