Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2008-Nov-12 17:13:00
Subject:Re: You have to decide

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: You have to decide Rodolpho Pajuaba 2008-Nov-12 17:13:00
Yuval, Milko,
I don?t like to decide anything when they come in 2 flavors - black or
white, right or wrong. I really would like to hear from as many sides as
there are, but also more of the gory details. For starters, I don?t
like  the "your way or the highway" you put on the table, but this may
have come from a lack of patience because of things that happened
before; things that, as far as I know, were not disclosed for us so far.
Without knowing more details from both sides I withdraw - and I reserve
the right to do so - my position.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba