Sender:danheimsoth
Date/Time:2008-Nov-12 14:40:00
Subject:Re: You have to decide

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: You have to decide danheimsoth 2008-Nov-12 14:40:00
I have been very satisfied with the current leadership of the group,
but you are asking me to make a choice in an obvious difference of
opinion when I have essentially zero information about the details of
that difference.  Your earlier post states that Rees is guilty of lies
and obstruction, but gives no specifics.  You state that he would only
represent his own opinion but give no details about what you think
that position is and how it differs from yours.  Rees has posted a
somewhat clear description of a plan of action that he considers best.
 But you have not responded to that with any objections or challenges.
 Do you disagree with the plan or do you claim that plan as stated is
a misrepresentation, or both?  Have you posted the entire contents of
the expert opinion anywhere?  I have read your posts on the group site
and I can see some differences in your proposed plan of action
compared to what Rees has posted here, but it would be helpful if both
sides could explain what they see as the major points of contention
and their reasons for choosing their respective plan.

You seem to be asking me to make a blind choice, and that is something
I don't want to do.  I prefer to make informed decisions, but for that
I need information.

Dan Heimsoth