Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2009-Jan-01 12:17:00
Subject:Re: Here it is - Best of 2008!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Here it is - Best of 2008! Robert Bilsland 2009-Jan-01 12:17:00
Markus, Pat & everyone else,

Thanks for getting us all this far. This event was a major step not
only getting this event live but all the work that was done behind the
scenes getting things setup on the new servers. Of course not wanting
to forget everyones individual entries too, without them this whole
world wide panorama would be nothing.

Right I'm off to have a look through the submissions, Russ Addies
submissions seems a good place to start.

Thanks again,

Bob Bilsland.

--- In #removed#, Yahoo Account <panoramas_de@...> wrote:

> This is just a quick, informal announcement that the Best Of is now
online for everyone to browse and visit.

> I thank Pat Swovelin, who took on the new job of event coordinator
for Best Of 20008. He spent the 31st with endless hours of checking
the incoming data. Thank you, Pat.