Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2009-Jan-11 10:06:00
Subject:Re: Ding! ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Ding! ... Serge Maandag 2009-Jan-11 10:06:00
> On behalf of the entire World Wide Panorama team I'd like to thank
> everyone that participated.

Right back at you, to you and the rest of the crew for sacrificing your
holidays to do hard labour for us :)

> A total of 286 panoramas were submitted and there are some spectacular
> ones in the bunch.  Every one of them is worthy of you taking the time
> to both view the panorama and read the description (descriptions really
> make them what they are, little windows into other parts of the planet
> you'll probably never get to visit).

I hear you, brother! The descriptions are not just the icing on the cake,
but they're essential to the experience. I's not always easy to write a
description if English isn't your native tongue, but with a little help
from the friends on this list, it should be doable.
I know I always start off with a text that's more engrish than english,
but in the end, it ends up at least more or less comprehensible (thank
you, dictionary).

Speaking of "places you'll probaly never get to visit": This one really
had the Wow factor for me. I know I must see this once:
<http://www.worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1208/html/MichaelM...>

And to think it's probably right next to your doorstep, Pat!

> OK, now you can start planning for the next WWP event...

I haven't saved the list of planned events that was posted a while back.
Could you remind me what's up next?

Thanks,
Serge.