Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-May-29 21:36:00
Subject:Re: WWP "Time" event dates and times ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP "Time" event dates and times ... Caroling Geary 2009-May-29 21:36:00
You could just have them look at the website:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/index.html

Say to click on the Next event details link

Hmm, that is a rather backward intro, first the details and at the
end an explanation. I see what you mean. You need a kind of press
release.
I looked at the site press releases here:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp_pressreleases/
index.html

I clicked on The World Wide Panorama - references and additional
material
     ? English
And got a message saying that I was downloading a binary file (has
extension .html.en)
That must be a mistake.

In fact they are all like that. Marcus, help!

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net