Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2009-Jun-18 20:07:00
Subject:Re: Some questions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Some questions Bostjan Burger 2009-Jun-18 20:07:00
Uri,?I am out of town at the moment and I?can read only mail and I have no access to the preparation server to check all the routine.
1. As I remember the max size is 8000x4000 pix for the jpg panorama.2. Markus prepared a very good online tool to manage the uploaded jpg - please check the interface again and you should find a text button which calls that tool.3,..e.t.c.. It is a 'beta' version for this event but I believe that all your questions will be answered soon.
:) Bostjan