Sender:George Row
Date/Time:2009-Jun-27 22:21:00
Subject:Re: please don't laugh : this is my text for time event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: please don't laugh : this is my text for time event George Row 2009-Jun-27 22:21:00
Eckart ,

I think your text was understandable it just sounded like what it is  - something written by a non-native speaker  ...  I haven't seen your picture so this is just a re-write based on what I assume is intended to be conveyed by the text.

all the best

George

This panorama includes many different signs of time:  a hot-air balloon ascending into the sky draws  light-tracks in the air;  there is  archaic fire as it could have been seen 10,000 years ago, and high-tech laser and  led-light from the modern era.

For  thousands of years midsummer night rituals  have been celebrated,  marking the  change of time.

This is a place of such a ritual.  In recent decades more and more people have attended this event in  Teutoburger Wald, Germany.  But this was the last one - from next year it will be  forbidden to celebrate midsummer here. The forest management will not permit this anymore.

So this will perhaps be the end of time  ...?

I am not sure whether it is true that this particular event is one that has been celebrated for centuries, but  if it is I might have said:

This is a place of such a ritual.  In recent decades more and more modern people have attended this ancient event in  Teutoburger Wald, Germany.