Sender:crane
Date/Time:2009-Jun-28 10:20:00
Subject:Re: please don't laugh : this is my text for time event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: please don't laugh : this is my text for time event crane 2009-Jun-28 10:20:00
Quoting George Row <#removed#>:

> Eckart ,
>
> I think your text was understandable it just sounded like what it is  -
> something written by a non-native speaker  ...  I haven't seen your picture
> so this is just a re-write based on what I assume is intended to be conveyed
> by the text.
>
> all the best

just to compress it a bit. ( not sure what to call the forest management people)

This panorama is meant to illustrate the passage of time. The earliest
technology which powers the hot air balloon is seen with the modern laser and
led light. Time measured by the movement of the planets is marked by the
celebration of the midsummer festival. The Forest Management Authority of
Teutoburger Waldhave have forbidden any future celebrations and so after
thousands of years this year's celebration may be the last.

regards

mick