Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-Jun-30 12:22:00
Subject:Re: Request for Late-Editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Request for Late-Editing Luciano 2009-Jun-30 12:22:00
Hello, unfortunately I could not conclude my contribution because a
car crash that happened to me and my wife during the shooting period.
Fortunately we do not seriously injured but our vehicle was entirely
lost due to violence of the impact caused by a drunk driver in an
intersection. We had to do 1 week of rest and take a time off office
following medical advice. I planned a 1200km trip to shoot, and had to
cancel it and improvise a second idea which still can not finish.
This is my first contribution here and I'm afraid of not completing it
on time due to this setback, but I'm happy to be alive and enjoy the
friend's work here!
Later I can upload some demaged car pics after (insurance company
needs to release the thashed car), but at first I prefer to complete
the pano task.

Thanks
Luciano