Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Jun-30 16:14:00
Subject:Re: Request for Late-Editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Request for Late-Editing Pat Swovelin 2009-Jun-30 16:14:00
On 6/30/2009 6:27 AM, gerardoant's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
typed ...:
> Hi
>
> I don't not why I not getting any email from WWP list on my account,
> so I just realize right now the time to upload is almost over and I'm
> far from my computer right now!!

Check the settings at Yahoo.  I discovered they'd made some changes when
I logged in a week ago (because I've been getting the crappy "improved"
mail) so your account address may have changed in their database.

NO, I'm not sticking up for Yahoo.

> I have my pano ready since last 18!!
>
> Please add me to the late-editing list for 0609!!

Done.

> Thanks in advance
>
> Gerardo
>

>> On 29-Jun-09, at 9:13 AM, bmpdb wrote:
>>

>>> Please add me to the late-editing list for the 0609 'Time' event.
>>> Thank you Pat, et al.
>>> Alex Spielberg

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large