Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 08:39:00
Subject:Re: Some problem with the server (or network?)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Some problem with the server (or network?) Yahoo Account 2009-Jul-02 08:39:00
>Subject: Some problem with the server (or network?)
>
>>for whatever reasons, we currently don't have a network connection to worldwidepanorama. org.
>>Looks like a loose cable - no, I'm just kidding ;)
>
>>A support ticket with the hosting company has been filed, and we're waiting for this issue to be resolved.

....and we're back on the air!

To quote the very responsive tech team of our hoster:

"
Sorry about that! it looks like the kernel was upgraded on the host and
this should have only been 3-5 minutes of downtime but for some reason
the machine came back up without its WAN interface configured (but
apepared to come back up over its console connection). I went ahead and
fixed the issue and your site is now working. I apologize for the
downtime this caused. We very rarely do upgrades/changes to the host
machine for vservers so this should not be a common occurance.
"

-Markus