Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 22:39:00
Subject:Re: Some problem with the server (or network?)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Some problem with the server (or network?) AYRTON 2009-Jul-02 22:39:00
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Yahoo Account <#removed#>wrote:

> for whatever reasons, we currently don't have a network connection to
> worldwidepanorama.org.
> Looks like a loose cable - no, I'm just kidding ;)
> A support ticket with the hosting company has been filed, and we're waiting
> for this issue to be resolved.

Markus
could you tell me wich host company is the wwp server

I need to move to bigger server  :-)

My download data is getting very big and this is causing me problems

This last month I had more than 2.000.000 pageviews with more than 400 GB of
data transfer

If you could let me know I appreciatte

Thanks a lot

best