Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-Sep-21 20:50:00
Subject:Re: One more day for photography, and a Quicktime bug warning

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: One more day for photography, and a Quicktime bug warning Hans Nyberg 2009-Sep-21 20:50:00
On 21/09/2009, at 21.56, Yahoo Account wrote:

> xample: Your source image is 6000x3000 pixels, i.e. fullscreen
> quality. Your usual default size - which is the size of Quicktime
> player if you open it "standalone" - may typically be 1200x600
> pixels. This will fail to show if the browser window is smaller
> than this, e.g. on a 1024x600 netbook where the effective playback
> size may be 990x500 pixels.

Sorry Markus but this is not the problem.

I do not have one single QTVR movie at panoramas.dk which is larger
than the  fullscreen size  of any  monitor.
However as I already told you half of my 2002 and 2003 has the problem.

None of the movies at panoramas.dk  have a larger display than my
monitor.

The same  is the case if you look at WWP fullscreen. Half of them
loads and without examining all of them with DeliVRator it is hard to
see what they have in common.

I have updated 3 pages of mine now with new movies  which works. I
just recreated them with 3x3 tiling and no previews.
Nothing with smaller sizes actually the new ones are larger as
default than the old ones.

Regarding previews I have warned against them for the last 6 years as
they always give problems in some quicktime versions or browsers.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#