Sender:prague
Date/Time:2009-Nov-18 14:21:00
Subject:Re: tour inside a flash drive

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: tour inside a flash drive prague 2009-Nov-18 14:21:00
agree 100% with Keith

Tour on a flash drive is nice BECAUSE the flash drive can be reused. Let's be honest, no one cares so much about the tour. they'll check it once, be impressed or not, and then they have an awesome gift in the form of a flash drive. even better if you put your logo on the flash drive. they can think about you every time they use it.