Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2009-Nov-13 20:00:00
Subject:Re: tour inside a flash drive

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: tour inside a flash drive Keith Martin 2009-Nov-13 20:00:00
Sometime around 13/11/09 (at 15:55 -0200) Luciano said:

>a customer wants to put a virtual tour inside a flash drive(s) to distribute
>it as gifts, but he would like to avoid deletion.

Not much of a gift then, is it? :-)

In my role as a journalist and technical editor, when I'm given a
flash drive as a promo item I'm more likely to look at the contents
than if it was a CD... precisely BECAUSE I can erase it and put it to
continuing good use. I look though the content and then keep what's
really cool and delete the rest. It did its job.

However, if I received a flash drive that contained something that I
couldn't remove when I wanted I would think dark thoughts about the
company that gave it to me.