Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2010-Jan-10 22:38:00
Subject:Re: VR Photography book announcement

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: VR Photography book announcement Viktor Balogh 2010-Jan-10 22:38:00

Hi Scott,

I've just ordered mine some hours ago, and can't wait to read it in april!
I wrote my dissertation about panoramics in 2007, I am waiting for this
book since then.
Unfortunately I couldn't mention your book in the bibliography of my
thesis but I am really exited
to read it. I am making VR panoramas for more than 4 years but I think
this book have many interesting
ideas and techniques for me.

All the bests,

Viktor Balogh

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:07:39 -0800, Scott Highton <#removed#>
wrote:
> VR friends,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I announce the completion of my book
> Virtual Reality Photography.  It is headed to press at the end of this
> month, and is scheduled to ship (worldwide) in April.
>
> The book includes 24 chapters in four sections:
>     1) Photography Basics
>     2) Panoramic VR Imaging
>     2) Object VR Imaging
>     4) Business Practices
>
> Virtual Reality Photography
>     8.5"x11" softcover format, 320 pages with over 300 illustrations,
> full color
>     $44.95 (USD)
>
> We are offering a special limited time pre-order discount of 15% until
> January 31 ($38.20 USD + S&H).
>
> To take a look inside the book, and to place orders, please go to:
>
>            http://www.vrphotography.com/bookpromo.html
>

> I wanted to extend special thanks to all the experts and friends in
> the VR community who helped make this book happen.  I am thrilled to
> finally have it completed, and to be able to share it with you all.
>
> Regards,
>

> Scott Highton
> Author, Virtual Reality Photography
> http://www.vrphotography.com