Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2010-Aug-11 12:44:00
Subject:Re: Help with self extracting flash file from equirectangular pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help with self extracting flash file from equirectangular pano Viktor Balogh 2010-Aug-11 12:44:00
Hi Emaad,

I don't know panosalado very much, I am using a commercial flash viewer
(krpano). I licensed it around a year ago, panosalado was that time in a
beta stage so I needed to buy a commercial solution. I think panosalado
works similar to krpano, which is based on an xml file and a panorama in
jpeg format. Here you will find the documentation of krpano:

<http://krpano.com/docu/>

Regards,
Viktor

--