Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2011-Mar-07 16:40:00
Subject:Re: Forest event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Forest event Bostjan Burger 2011-Mar-07 16:40:00
The each pano must be shot anytime in the year 2011. Is would be great if shot
in a times between regural events  - that is good to follow the seasons
(depended of the geographical location) but it would be right if shot anytime.
It was meant a "bio-forest" but you can speculate with any forest ;) (I hope
thats right...)

:) Bostjan