Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2011-Mar-07 09:14:00
Subject:Re: Next Event not posted on WWP web page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event not posted on WWP web page Bostjan Burger 2011-Mar-07 09:14:00
Here is the example of my next upload for the first quarter of the
year: http://www.burger.si/Loz/Sneznik/2011/GozdSneznikFebruar.html. I live in
the geographical area with four seasons, so the snowy forest is my logical
choice. As the regular theme is 'Limits' the forest also match with the theme as
the forest scene from the example is on the height limit of the forest in my
area. But that is only the coincidence... so I will upload that example (shot on
February 7th 2011) to forest "directory" and differetnt one - still have no idea
- to regular "Limits" 'directory'.

Bostjan