Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2012-Jan-07 18:52:00
Subject:Re: 2011, a good year for panoramas (if you can see them)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2011, a good year for panoramas (if you can see them) Hans Nyberg 2012-Jan-07 18:52:00
On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:40 PM, Pat Swovelin wrote:

> On 1/7/2012 9:03 AM, Peter A. Schaible wrote:
> > None of the hypertext links in this post work for me. I am using
> > Internet Explorer 8.

Sorry but those links do not at all work in  any browser what ever you do.
They seems to be from an RSS feed which is no longer valid.

Hans

> Unless you're using a web interface to manage your mail it's not IE8
> it's your e-mail client. Be that as it may you'll have to copy and
> paste them into IE8's URL field. If you are accessing this list online
> you might try another browser to see if it's a browser-based problem or
> the URL's aren't active links.
>
> > Do you have any idea what is going on here? I would like to see these
> > images, but the links are all duds for me.
> >
> > Please advise. Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > --Peter
> >

> Pat Swovelin
> Cool Guy @ Large

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
Hans Nyberg Fotografi
Hasselvej 6 - DK-8550 Ryomgaard
Denmark
Tlf. +45 86 394232
<http://www.hans-nyberg.dk>
<http://www.360-foto.dk>
<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world.
email:  #removed#