Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2012-Jan-07 18:40:00
Subject:Re: 2011, a good year for panoramas (if you can see them)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2011, a good year for panoramas (if you can see them) Pat Swovelin 2012-Jan-07 18:40:00
On 1/7/2012 9:03 AM, Peter A. Schaible wrote:
> None of the hypertext links in this post work for me. I am using
> Internet Explorer 8.

Unless you're using a web interface to manage your mail it's not IE8
it's your e-mail client.  Be that as it may you'll have to copy and
paste them into IE8's URL field.  If you are accessing this list online
you might try another browser to see if it's a browser-based problem or
the URL's aren't active links.

> Do you have any idea what is going on here? I would like to see these
> images, but the links are all duds for me.
>
> Please advise. Thanks.
>
> --
> --Peter

Pat Swovelin