Sender:Francis Fougere
Date/Time:2012-Mar-31 20:28:00
Subject:RE: WWP March 2012 equinox event theme and shooting dates ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: WWP March 2012 equinox event theme and shooting dates ... Francis Fougere 2012-Mar-31 20:28:00
Hi All

It is 12 noon my local time here in Hamilton Ontario Canada and the editing
period is already closed, what gives? Pat clearly states the editing time is
over at 24:00 Saturday March 31 evening. Who is jumping the gun here? I'm
not asking for a late edit yet. Can we not state the shooting and editing
times for these things that I can put into my calendar in advance?

Francis