Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2012-Apr-01 06:42:00
Subject:Re: WWP March 2012 equinox event theme and shooting dates ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP March 2012 equinox event theme and shooting dates ... Pat Swovelin 2012-Apr-01 06:42:00
On 3/31/2012 1:28 PM, Francis Fougere wrote:

> Hi All
>
> It is 12 noon my local time here in Hamilton Ontario Canada and the
> editing
> period is already closed, what gives? Pat clearly states the editing
> time is
> over at 24:00 Saturday March 31 evening. Who is jumping the gun here?

The idiot who set that in the system used the 30th instead of the 31st.
He received a sever tongue lashing and brow beating.

But I didn't feel a thing.  Oops...

> I'm
> not asking for a late edit yet. Can we not state the shooting and editing
> times for these things that I can put into my calendar in advance?

You can put it into your calendar in advance and there won't be a
problem as long as some idiot (no names please) puts the same date/time
into the system that he announces.

I apologize for that problem and you (and anyone else who needs it) will
always have whatever time you need to get your submissions in even if it
goes into Late Late Late Late Late Late etc. Editing.

> Francis
>
> From: #removed# <mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com>

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large