Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2016-Jan-03 17:11:00
Subject:RE: Is this the proper place....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Is this the proper place.... Sacha Griffin 2016-Jan-03 17:11:00
I believe Matterport relies on the addition of infrared sensors similar to Microsoft Kinect to map the photography to 3d space.

You couldn?t use your own camera unless you built your own system from scratch.

I believe Matterports primary profits are coming from the monthly subscriptions rather than the camera itself.

For something more professional you may want to look into Autodesk ImageModeler or something similar.

Google ?3d photogrammetry?

http://www.photomodeler.com/index.html

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=11390028&siteID=123...

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: #removed#