Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2016-Jan-03 15:34:00
Subject:Re: Is this the proper place....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is this the proper place.... Keith Martin 2016-Jan-03 15:34:00
Hi Richard,

There are some very knowledgeable people here so do ask questions, but
this place tends to be more about the WWP events ? and pretty quiet
overall.

Other places you could try:

The IVRPA forums (pretty quiet at the moment, but some good people
there):
http://ivrpa.org/forums/

Panoramic Photographers on Facebook group (busy and a trifle chaotic,
but can be helpful):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/

Keith

On 3 Jan 2016, at 14:47, #removed# [wwp] wrote:

> to ask technical questions about putting panoramas online...?
> I have been making panos since 1995- however have only dabbled in
> online display....
> Also wondering if anyone knows how to make the sort of exploded
> diagram
> that Matterport creates. I spoke to a Matterport salesperson and their
> goal is to sell $5000 cameras and to automate creating home tours for
> real estate agents. Was hoping they had a more "pro" division for
> making tours of buidlings etc using our own cameras.....
> Sincerely, Richard Vallon Jr.
> Orleans Image Consulting
> from New Orleans

---
Keith Martin
Technical Editor, MacUser magazine (1997-2015)
Senior Lecturer, LCC (University of the Arts London)
www.PanoramaPhotographer.com
+44 (0)7909541365

---