Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2018-May-20 11:04:00
Subject:Re: WWP R.I.P. ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP R.I.P. ? Fernando Costa Pinto 2018-May-20 11:04:00
Hi Bostjan,

Seems the world is depressed ...but if some good soul can provide the
server for maintaining the past works ..please go for it, until hopefully,
we recover.
I for myself, I live in Brazil, and the economic and moral situation here
deteriorated so much ..that I even lost my own server, and lots of my
works, I can' see them anymore. It is so sad ...

Regards
Fernando
Salvador Brazil

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 6:58 AM, Bostjan Burger #removed# [wwp] <
#removed#> wrote:

> Ii is Mid May and no news about recent-past nor next wwp event. Is it out
> and over? Due all the agony R. I.P? (I can provide server to keep alive at
> least past events ... )
>
> Regards from the Sunny side of Alps.
>
> Bo?tjan Burger / www.burger.si
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android