Sender:kathyw
Date/Time:2019-Jun-14 02:20:00
Subject:Re: the website is back up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: the website is back up kathyw 2019-Jun-14 02:20:00
> On 14 Jun. 2019, at 6:45 am, Bostjan Burger #removed# [wwp] <#removed#> wrote:
> When I try to log in it reports "FUNCTION wwprecord.OLD_PASSWORD does not existError: User not recognized.".

OLD_PASSWORD is *the* problem. That function "does not exist?.

"Support for pre-4.1 password hashes was removed in MySQL 5.7.5. This includes removal of the mysql_old_password authentication plugin and the OLD_PASSWORD() function.?

I believe the prep server is currently on DreamHost, and if they have updated their MySQL then the authentication part (and maybe more) of the prep server application Markus wrote will need to be re-written.

KathyW.