Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2005-Jan-10 16:44:00
Subject:Re: stolen panoramas with Russian connections

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: stolen panoramas with Russian connections Alex Makienko 2005-Jan-10 16:44:00
Yes Bruce,

Last year I've found the web site with tens of stolen QTVRs (shot by Don and
Landis). I suppose those web site was the source of panos presented on the
last one but I do not think there is a direct connection between these two
cases. The last web site looks like relatively new one and I do not see any
clear idea in using photos and panos - probably the web site and business
idea is still under development and they just used a photos grabbed from the
Net without any clear system.

I've send them a message and probably we will see if the guys have a good
will to cooperate. If yes we may discuss here possible ways to do that. They
might be interested in business contacts in our countries and not interested
to drop down their reputation.

Alex