Sender:David R A
Date/Time:2023-Apr-15 20:03:41
Subject:Re: An Essay for "Museum" More

wwp@groups.io: Re: An Essay for "Museum" More David R A 2023-Apr-15 20:03:41
Another perspective might be online Museums.

Since 2004 or 19 years ago the WWP has been archiving world wide panoramas as works of photographic art.   So our approach is to present the WWP as an online Museum.  Our Part 1 and 2 presentations will be simple.  This approach occurred to me while sleeping around 3am last night.

/s/s/
Dave and Pat