Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2023-Apr-15 20:17:17
Subject:Re: An Essay for "Museum" More

wwp@groups.io: Re: An Essay for "Museum" More Erik Krause 2023-Apr-15 20:17:17
Am 15.04.2023 um 22:03 schrieb David R A:

> Since 2004 or 19 years ago the WWP has been archiving world wide
> panoramas as works of photographic art.   So our approach is to
> present the WWP as an online Museum.  Our Part 1 and 2 presentations
> will be simple.  This approach occurred to me while sleeping around
> 3am last night.

Nice! Actually I wanted to mention that, have already researched a bit
about virtual museums. But since the pandemic, it is more or less
mandatory for museums to have a nice web presence. But you are right,
the WWP is unique in that it was online only from the beginning....

--
Erik Krause
WWP Admin

View/Reply Online (#145): https://groups.io/g/wwp/message/145