Sender:Peter McCready
Date/Time:2005-Jan-19 21:06:00
Subject:Re: Java on PC/MAC (was Re: Origins of the Panorama view)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Java on PC/MAC (was Re: Origins of the Panorama view) Peter McCready 2005-Jan-19 21:06:00
Hi all,

On a similar note, I recently upgraded my OS X version of GretagMacbeth's
Eye-One Match software for my Eye-One Display colour calibrator...

http://www.i1color.com/

...from 2.x to 3.x.  Where 2.x suggested that I choose Gamma 1.8 for a Mac
and Gamma 2.2 for a PC, 3.x simply opted for Gamma 2.2 by default!

Now that I think about it, switching to Gamma 2.2 makes a lot of sense, even
if it did take over a week for my eyes to get used to the darker display!!

P.

--
Peter McCready
iChat AV videoconferencing (H.263) available upon request