Sender:c b arun kumar
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 11:09:00
Subject:Re: My Sanctuary

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My Sanctuary c b arun kumar 2005-Jan-24 11:09:00
Hi Don

No feature just my image :(

No problems. Slowly slowly cathee monkey.

Hoping to catch a nice action packed marketplace.

Hi Don

> CB,
> Congratulations on the VR-tist feature. When I show
> people "Sanctuary"
> I often show them yours.

Thanks Don i am honoured. Will put up my daytime shot
of the same location as soon as i get my long
suffering website up.

Need to take a couple of days off to work on it. Maybe
this weekend. (www.cbarunkumar.com)

> I imagine you have some pretty interesting
> "marketplace" possibilities
> in India, also?

You bet. Hope i can get a good action shot in a
crowded marketplace. Still have problems with cubics
of action scenes. Wonder when i will be able to get
action shots like Jook.

thanks

CB