Sender:Tom! Striewisch
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 11:59:00
Subject:Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ? Tom! Striewisch 2005-Jan-24 11:59:00
Jim Waters wrote:

>Teaching it to someone in person ( especially in a 1 to 1 environment
>where they ask lots of questions ) I am reminded at how complicated this
>process still is.

As I from time to time organize Panorama Tools / QT-Workshops here in
Germany, I know the dififculties of teaching the process of making a
pano.
But most I'm astound by the difficulties the participants have by
orientiating themselves in a fisheyepicture during the process of
setting controlpoints.
It is something one has to do a lot of times to become familiar with.

Tom!
Kugelpanorama-Schulungen: http://www.kugelbild.de