Sender:Harald Walker
Date/Time:2005-Jan-30 10:28:00
Subject:Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ? Harald Walker 2005-Jan-30 10:28:00
Tom!Striewisch wrote:

> But most I'm astound by the difficulties the participants have by
> orientiating themselves in a fisheyepicture during the process of
> setting controlpoints.

Don't find it surprising. It is a very user unfriendly way of working.
Am still hoping for a version of PTMac etc. where you can set the
control point in the defished version of the images.
Even better would of course be a real good working automatic stitching
application for 4+2 (freehand) fisheye images. Am curious if the next
version (should't something be coming soon?) of Stitcher has more to
offer, now that Realvis did business with iPix.

Greetings,

Harald

--
---