Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jan-25 15:43:00
Subject:Re: Problem with skins

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problem with skins G. Donald Bain 2005-Jan-25 15:43:00
Atilano,

Although you will find much expertise on this list, a better place to
pose such a question would the Apple QuickTime VR list. Register at:
list archives.

Nothing personal, please do not feel I am sending you away. But we are
trying to get this list back to its primary purpose of discussion of
the World Wide Panorama.

Technical discussion (of which this is a good example) is more
appropriate in other forums: QuickTime VR, PanoTools , Kekus, RealViz
and others.

Landis has put together a list of such resources, on the WWP site at:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/Resources.html

Ideally each of us will read and participate in several lists: this one
for news and discussion of the WWP, and at least one other for the
specific technology we use.

We are also hoping to provide, through the IVRPA, a general forum for
discussion of issues that affect us all.

Thanks,
Don