Sender:Peter McCready
Date/Time:2005-Mar-10 22:48:00
Subject:Re: Almost time!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Almost time! Peter McCready 2005-Mar-10 22:48:00
Landis,

An absolutely excellent concept, I have to say, however, don't be surprised
if, even with a good contact, eBay is less than enthusiastic as I'd be
deeply concerned about my day job's server room being on view due to the
possibility of equipment being identified and specifically targeted!!

Personally, if I was in SF during the shoot window, I'd opt for either the
headquarters of Cisco Systems (let's face it, without their technology, the
online marketplace would be a lot smaller!!) or (the dream ticket!), a shot
from the top of the heart of SF's financial marketplace, the Transamerica
Pyramid itself :)

Peter

--
Peter McCready